Growing on me...
Ta know, I kinda like this setup: one blog just for testing things out. I think I'll keep it for just that purpose, you know: not change anything in TWC's template w/o testing it here, first.
Teh, I know I can (and will, anyway) back up TWC before making changes, preview, etc., but I've noticed, using this "test blog" methodology that I can do slightly more complex things more comfortably. Besides, since next to no one's ever gonna even CLICK on over to this blog, it all falls into the "notaproblem" category. Besides, although I want to get this done quickly, "quickly" is a relative term. Other things besides play time on this template take precedence. This gives me an easier way to experiment and take the time I need to get it as right as I can, given other constraints.
So, I'll probably only change 3-4 elements a day until I get this in workable shape.
| Ta know, I kinda like this setup: one blog just for testing things out. I think I'll keep it for just that purpose, you know: not change anything in TWC's template w/o testing it here, first. Teh, I know I can (and will, anyway) back up TWC before making changes, preview, etc., but I've noticed, using this "test blog" methodology that I can do slightly more complex things more comfortably. Besides, since next to no one's ever gonna even CLICK on over to this blog, it all falls into the "notaproblem" category. Besides, although I want to get this done quickly, "quickly" is a relative term. Other things besides play time on this template take precedence. This gives me an easier way to experiment and take the time I need to get it as right as I can, given other constraints. So, I'll probably only change 3-4 elements a day until I get this in workable shape. |











